The Schaffen Serrated Knife does more than just slice perfectly through bread. The expertly designed, high quality, molybdene/vanadium stainless steel, serrated blade was made to make thin, precise cuts.
Whether you want paper thin tomato slices, or are trying to take the rind off a melon, the Schaffen Serrated Knife is the tool for the job.
It features the famous Schaffen designed, perfectly balanced ergonomic handles that fit into your hand like they were made for it (because they were).
- Hot dropped, hammer forged, full tang construction.
- High quality, molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel.
- Ground at 20 degrees for a sharp, durable edge.
- Ergonomically designed, thermoplastic polymer handles provide incredible strength and comfort without throwing out the knife's overall balance.
Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and hand dry immediately.
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended.
- Avoid the use of cleaning agents containing bleach or citrus extracts.