The Schaffen Santoku Knife (also known as a Japanese Chef Knife) is a favourite tool in many kitchens around the globe.
It’s a beautiful hybrid between the versatility of a Chef’s Knife and the rugged strength and speed of a Vegetable Chopper.
Plus, with the scalloped indentations on the blade, cutting friction is reduced so you can slice through faster.
It features the famous Schaffen designed, perfectly balanced ergonomic handles that fit into your hand like they were made for it (because it was).
- Hot dropped, hammer forged, full tang construction.
- High quality, molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel.
- Ground at 20 degrees for a sharp, durable edge.
- Ergonomically designed, thermoplastic polymer handles provide incredible strength and comfort without throwing out the knife's overall balance.
Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and hand dry immediately.
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended.
- Avoid the use of cleaning agents containing bleach or citrus extracts.