The Schaffen Kitchen
- If the kids (or kidults) are whinging about how hungry they are, give our Loaded Steak Fries recipe a crack, and see how long it takes before a button pops!
- This dish ticks every box in the flavour game: Creamy, salty, rich, sweet and with those delicate, fluffy pillows of Gnocchi heaven...I just wish we saved enough for tomorrow's lunch! This is one recipe that even Nonna will approve of! Buon Appetito!
- Do you want to know the REAL secret to making the best pumpkin soup? It's using LESS ingredients not more! Sometimes the simple things in life are the best! The other real secret is picking the sweetest type of pumpkin. We love to use the Kent when making this recipe because of it's perfect viscosity and incredibly sweet flavour profile (Yes, we love pumpkin soup...can you tell?)
This recipe has an incredible flavour profile, but is so easy to make (I mean, 4 easy steps, come on!)
Make simple meals, and make them incredibly well. This is not the first time I've preached this message in The Schaffen Kitchen, but it rings true each and every time. Give this recipe a try, and tell me I'm wrong!
- This was the Banana Bread recipe Mum used to make when the bananas in the fruit bowl were just past a little too ripe. For an extra kick and some colour, we've added some crushed berries at the end (sorry Mum!).
- Garlic twists are a really fun way to up your garlic bread game for pizza / pasta night - or even as canapés at your next party.