This recipe is the ultimate party starter! Perfect for those more formal occasions that you'll host for your family and friends. They taste incredibly upmarket, but are surprisingly affordable and you can make so many, with so few ingredients.
• Wonton Pastry | 24 Wrappers
• Chinese Cabbage | 1/2 | Finely Shredded
• Spring Onion | 2 | Thinly Sliced
• Coriander | 1/2 Cup
• Peanut Oil | 1 Tbsp
• Soy Sauce | 1 Tbsp
• Sweet Chilli Sauce | 1 Tbsp
• Lime Juice | 1 Tbsp
• Smoked Salmon | 2 Fillets
• Ricotta Cheese | 100g
STEP 2 | Combine Chinese cabbage, carrot, spring onion and coriander in a large bowl. Whisk peanut oil, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a small bowl until combined. Add liquid mixture and shredded salmon fillets to the salad. Gently toss to combine.