Our 30 minute Rainbow Spring Roll recipe is not just packed with colour, it's nutrient filled too!
Feel free to use any and all kinds of ingredients and fillings - the options are endless, and the flavour combination is just amazing!
- Rice Spring Rolls Papers | 6 - 8 Sheets
- Yellow Capsicum | 1/4 | Seeded, Thinly Sliced
- Red Capsicum | 1/4 | Seeded, Thinly Sliced
- Avocado | 1 | Thinly Sliced
- Red Cabbage | 1/2 | Thinly Sliced
- Prawns | Cooked | 3 per roll
- Pickled Ginger | Sliced Thin
- Coriander | 2 Sprigs
- Rice Noodles | 1 Small Serve
STEP 1 | Prep veggies and prawns, then set aside for easy assembly.
STEP 2 | Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan or kettle and set aside to cool slightly for cooking rice papers.
STEP 3 | Add hot water to a large shallow dish and submerge a rice paper sheet to soften for about 10-20 seconds. If you let it go too long or if your water is too hot, they will get too fragile to work with.
STEP 4 | Once soft, transfer to a clean, slightly damp surface, and gently smooth out into a circle.
STEP 5 | Add prawns, red cabbage, capsicum, avocado, pickled ginger, a few sprigs of coriander and a small serve of rice noodles. Fold the sides in, then gently roll until completely sealed. Place on a serving plate and top with a room temperature damp towel to keep fresh.
STEP 6 | Serve with your favourite dipping sauce
Serves 2 - 4