Rainbow Spring Rolls
Our 30 minute Rainbow Spring Roll recipe is not just packed with colour, it's nutrient filled too!
Feel free to use any and all kinds of ingredients and fillings - the options are endless, and the flavour combination is just amazing!
- Rice Spring Rolls Papers | 6 - 8 Sheets
- Yellow Capsicum | 1/4 | Seeded, Thinly Sliced
- Red Capsicum | 1/4 | Seeded, Thinly Sliced
- Avocado | 1 | Thinly Sliced
- Red Cabbage | 1/2 | Thinly Sliced
- Prawns | Cooked | 3 per roll
- Pickled Ginger | Sliced Thin
- Coriander | 2 Sprigs
- Rice Noodles | 1 Small Serve
STEP 1 | Prep veggies and prawns, then set aside for easy assembly.
STEP 2 | Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan or kettle and set aside to cool slightly for cooking rice papers.
STEP 3 | Add hot water to a large shallow dish and submerge a rice paper sheet to soften for about 10-20 seconds. If you let it go too long or if your water is too hot, they will get too fragile to work with.
STEP 4 | Once soft, transfer to a clean, slightly damp surface, and gently smooth out into a circle.
STEP 5 | Add prawns, red cabbage, capsicum, avocado, pickled ginger, a few sprigs of coriander and a small serve of rice noodles. Fold the sides in, then gently roll until completely sealed. Place on a serving plate and top with a room temperature damp towel to keep fresh.
STEP 6 | Serve with your favourite dipping sauce
Serves 2 - 4