- Soy Sauce | 1 ½ Tblspns
- Mirin I 1 ½ Tblspns (Asian Supermarket)
- Gochujang I 1 Tblspns (Asian Supermarket)
- Brown Sugar I 1 Teaspn
- Sesame Oil | 1 Teaspn
- Pinch of Salt
- Spring Onions | 3 Stalks I Finely Chopped
- Ginger I Freshly Grated I 1 Teaspn
- Garlic I Fresh I 3 Cloves I Crushed
- Chicken Breast I 750g I Diced
- Vegetable Oil I 2 Tblspns
- Chives | Chopped
- Carrot I Finely slithered
- Cucumber I Finely Slithered
- Cabbage I Finely Sliced
- Togarashi Spice Powder (Asian Grocer)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise (Supermarket)
- 12 Small Tortillas
STEP 1 To make the sauce, combine in a small bowl, the soy sauce, mirin, gochujang, brown sugar, sesame oil and salt in a bowl. Mix until completely combined. Set aside.
STEP 2 Prepare the ingredients to serve by prepping the cabbage, carrot, cucumber and spring onions. Set aside.
STEP 3 To prepare the main filling, cut up the spring onions, garlic and ginger. Set aside. Cut up the chicken breast.
STEP 4 Cook the chicken in some oil, when nearly cooked through add to spring onions, garlic and ginger. Continue to cook. Add the sauce mixture and simmer till this thickens.
STEP 5 Heat the tortillas in the microwave as per packet instructions. Assemble by placing a small amount of the meat, sprinkle with Togarashi spice, place spring onion, cabbage, carrot and cucumber on top. Finally add the kewpie mayonnaise. Enjoy!
SERVES 4- 6