Although a staple throughout much of North & South America, Chimmichurri sauce is not very common in many Australian households, which is a shame because it is absolutely amazing!
It's fresh, it's zesty, it goes with almost anything (and it's green, which means it's healthy).
Best of all, the recipe is so darn easy to make!
- Parsley Leaves | 1 Cup | Chopped
- Coriander Sprigs | 1 Cup | Chopped
- Garlic | 1 Clove | Crushed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 125ml (1/2 cup)
- Red Wine Vinegar | 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dried Chilli Flakes | 1 Pinch
- Salt | 1 Pinch
- Sour Cream | 1 tbsp | Optional
Step 1 | Combine the parsley, coriander, garlic, oil, vinegar, chilli flakes and salt in a food processor (add a spoon of sour cream if desired).
Step 2 | Serve with almost anything.