Our Chicken & Chorizo Couscous recipe is the perfect meal for those breezy Autumn nights. Fresh, spicy and with an incredible texture, you'll find this becoming a weekly star on the menu.
• Chicken Fillets | 400g I Diced
• Chorizo Sausage | 1 Sliced
• Red Capsicum | 1 Whole I Sliced
• Olive Oil | 1 tblspn
• Garlic I Minced or Fresh I 1 tspn
• Smoked Paprika | 2 teaspns
• Ground Cumin I 2 teaspns
• Kalamata Olives I 55g Sliced
• Couscous I 150g or ¾ cup
• Lemon Juice I ½ Squeezed
• Parsley or Coriander I 1 bunch I Chopped
• Greek Yoghurt I To Serve
STEP 1 In a large frypan, add olive oil and cook the chicken, chorizo and capsicum.
STEP 2 When the capsicum is softened, add the garlic, paprika and cumin to the mixture.
STEP 3 Add the couscous, stir in and add the stock. Stir. Allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the couscous absorbs the liquid and is tender.
STEP 4 Once the chicken is cooked, stir through the lemon juice, olives and fresh herbs. Serve with yoghurt.