The Schaffen Kitchen
- Fruit toast / raisin bread / sultana loaf - whatever you call it, there's always something really "breakfasty" about it. Toasted or just hot, with a generous lick of butter - our recipe gives a real citrus hit to this morning classic.
- Invited to an Australia Day party, and looking to impress?! Here's a classic Aussie cake, turned into a delicious ice cream dessert! It's the perfect thing to bring when you're told not to bring a thing. The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to set in the freezer!
- Carrot Cake vs Cheesecake - it's a dessert battle as old as cooking itself (no need to check, just believe us). Too many times have we been forced to decide between one or the other - now, we have changed the game. Let's have both!
- If just the idea of baking a pie or quiche feels intimidating - you must give this recipe a try! It's 4 easy steps, and is so much easier than you think. Plus, it looks very technical, so your friends and family will be impressed (major bonus!)
- There is just nothing better than the smell of hot, freshly baked bread straight out of the oven.This Antipasto Focaccia recipe works as a fantastic appetiser, or the perfect accompaniment to a hearty meal.
Breakfast. Most of the time, it's as simple as wake up and eat.
But for those rare occasions when you have the time to be a little more fancy, treat yo' self with our Sausage & Egg Sliders! This one is definitely worth all the time and effort!